Sunday, March 4, 2007

desatrasandome # 2 -- venice carnival

Ok, so... I'm trying to pay my own debt with myself and with you all putting all the (nice) things have ocurred in this lapse...

Please check the photo-memories of the trip we made to the venice carnival on Jan 18 -07 ... Is very interesting, too glamorous comparing to the carnivals in my country, like the ones on barranquilla or in rio sucio. This was also my first time on Venice, and I'm glad I could visit it just before it sinks.... I will return there certainly soon, it will be amazing to know it better without the crowd of people on carnival.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures bro. I've got to go to Venice sooner or later. Cheers!

hugazo said...

Hey man, thanks...

Tell me when you wannago, we can organize another trip, I want to visite the museums and go to the murano island.

cheers

d.m. said...

I want to go to the museums too!!

hugazo said...

We can organize a trip during the weekend...probably for the 16 or the 24.

The train leaves trento at 7:15 and we'll have all the day to visit the city.

Please let me know if you are interested

d.m. said...

yes, sure! we talk to decide the day.
see you

Jorge said...

If you decide to go the 24th (or even later), please let me know as well.